Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Small table

Share it Please
As I still had a remnant of the pyramid, I could make a small table, even as a decoration for the dresser, went really quickly in 2 hours was he ready. It is only a small project, do not be angry; O))
table

Required material
Pcs. Description Material Dimensions
1 Rester plywood 6 mm
tools needed
belt sander
fret saw

1 marking

The template I had lying in my box and much me transfer the same in the hand, now I have it on 6mm plywood.

2 sawing

Since my jigsaw has again happy times after a long time; O).
Jigsaw blade NR. 1

3 loops




Now remove all the rest of the 3 parts with the belt sander.
4 assembly



       
After grinding I have now assembled the parts with wood glue and the glue gun together, while still aligned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogroll

About