Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Wood Project: Wooden Small table

As I still had a remnant of the pyramid, I could make a small table, even as a decoration for the dresser, went really quickly in 2 hours was he ready. It is only a small project, do not be angry; O))
table

Required material
Pcs. Description Material Dimensions
1 Rester plywood 6 mm
tools needed
belt sander
fret saw

1 marking

The template I had lying in my box and much me transfer the same in the hand, now I have it on 6mm plywood.

2 sawing

Since my jigsaw has again happy times after a long time; O).
Jigsaw blade NR. 1

3 loops




Now remove all the rest of the 3 parts with the belt sander.
4 assembly



       
After grinding I have now assembled the parts with wood glue and the glue gun together, while still aligned.

We highly recommended wood project resource which will you to simply make wood project yourself. Enter Access 16000 Woodworking Plans

0 comments:

Post a Comment