Monday, February 15, 2016

Wood Project: Wooden Tealight holder


From an old Euro pallet I had a few boards left and I took off me what I can do with it. Then a Tealight holder I remembered the times I had seen somewhere and then made me equal to it. In the heat of battle, and because it is not a big deal, I once again forgot photos during manufacture to shoot.

Tools needed
orbit sanders
scroll saw
wood glue

Create a template


On the PC I have created a template and they can be printed on plain paper.

Saw grind glue, and oil



Next I glued with a glue stick the rough cut parts on the wooden board. Then all parts Saw out with the jigsaw.
Drill the 3 wells for the tea lights with a Forstner bit. All edges grind something glue the parts together and allow to dry for a few hours.
Lubricate the end and finished.

We highly recommended wood project resource which will you to simply make wood project yourself. Enter Access 16000 Woodworking Plans

0 comments:

Post a Comment